Thursday, March 21, 2013

Inspirational Tweets Headed To Hendley

So many peeps chilling in the trees these spring mornings!  Nesting activities abound as the quiet winter skies give way to warmer days and green leaves.  In celebration of the season, new Inspirational Tweets have emerged from the studio ready to take flight to Hendley Market!
 
 
There were days when getting goodes ready for market was a fretful plague of anxiety, self-doubt and the certainty that Hand of Bela Peck goodes wouldn't match up to my fellow Galveston artists.  After the first basket was delivered I was shocked to see my Russian Mice collection grace the front table and doors! After the second basket, I fell into a welcome routine of artsy chat and friendship.  Now, several baskets later, the Hendley trip is a welcome break- a chance to share in recent finds and girlish banter on daily things.  In my Hendley journey, and over the past year, I've come to realize that all artists doubt their work.  I've found a new community of friends who try to balance the struggle for creativity with the challenges of everyday life.  Most importantly, in the vast anonymity south of Houston, I found a place where I belong.
 
Though timely for spring, this delivery of Inspirational Tweets reflects the feelings and undercurrents brought on by my involvement with the fab peeps of Hendley Market!  If you find yourself in the Galveston area- swing on in!  Hendley Market is located on The Strand and is open Thursday-Sunday. 
 
LOVE  &  SPRING TWEETS!
 

5 comments:

  1. What is it about YOU that I so enjoy...probably your talent, vulnerbility, ability to clearly share your thoughts and goals...not to mention every darn thing you create brings a smile or giggle to my face. Keep up the "goodes" work. I am such an admirer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww shucks!! Thanks for the kind words Linda!

      Delete
  2. I know that feeling Jacquie. It is lovely that you have found a venue that suits you and your work. I love your PEEPS! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your peeps are so adorable Jacquie and good sales in Hendley, I'm sure it will be a sell out!

    ReplyDelete