Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Accidental Crazy Cat Lady


I don't know how I got to this point.  I suppose I sound like all crazy cat ladies.  It was innocent at first......just one wee fluff ball.  Oh how cute!  Such simple happiness in those tiny eyes staring up at me.  Love in an instant inspiring deep heart felt chuckles at all those silly cat antics.  Falling off tables, rolling along the floor, snoozing on sunlit windowsills late in the afternoon.


So where one is good, two must be better.  And how can anyone deny another creature a companion of its own kind? It's only right to add a second cat to the mix.


And then another.....


and another...... two...


and another..... until.......


And soon I wonder what life was like before the cats.  Was there this much laughter? This much adoration?  This same silly type of love and purring affection?


I think not.

And so I, along with my three studio dogs, remain dedicated to the cause and proudly announce my membership in the Crazy Cat Lady Club.  And yes, there is an official club, just in case you're looking for one.

LOVE  &  PURRRRRRR

5 comments: