Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Inspirational Tweets

Inspirational Tweets

Spring has sprung and nesters are in sudden full abundance!  Tweets in every color, wearing their festive best, tweedle a sweet song in my studio!
 
 
Some wee chicks carry a message of inspiration this spring!
 
 
There are plump love birds such as Theodore & Thelma!
 
 
And the ever so polite (yet slightly devious) ladies, Arsenic & Old Lace!
 
 
It never ceases to amaze me how much I accomplish when I think I'm getting nothing done.  Last week was like running a marathon in mud!  Though I always had a project in my hand, my finished work basket was empty.  As if by magic, birds seemed to have hatched overnight!  My nest runneth over! 
 
My Fave so far is Chadwick- he loves hanging out in the library looking for bookworms!
 
 
These sweet tweets will be available in my Etsy shop, Hand of Bela Peck, over the next few days.
 
LOVE  &  NESTING!!

2 comments:

  1. SEW CUTE!!! I LOVE the thought of Chadwick searching for Bookworms in the Library [chuckle]!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete