Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Summer Patina

I am attracted to patina like a moth to a flame.  The golden flecks of age, chippy signs of everyday use, and hand-worn surfaces make me swoon! Naturally, patina is key in my creations and this summer, well-aged elements, nursery rhymes and vintage fabrics will support a new cast of primitive characters.
My summer resource,  Fun And Thought for Little Folk, has finally been located after a year of MIA.  Let's just say codfish and beetles will reign the Hand of Bela Peck studio this summer.
 Adding to my summer vintage supply is this textured green fab delicious Pendleton wool.  Scored yesterday at Goodwill for $2.99!  I just love vintage awesomeness!
I am off to an energetic start and hoping the momentum continues! Stay tuned to see how these prim ovals take shape and come to life.
 
LOVE  &  VINTAGE!

1 comment:

  1. hey Girl, I am anxious to see your new stuff!
    Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete